Car Race Party, by Kim


A few months ago I received a request to customise the car race theme I have in the shop. This customer was organising a Go Karting party for her son's 13th birthday and wanted some details added to the decorations available in the party pack.

I had never really thought about it, but it turns out this theme is perfect for a teenager, with its black and red colours and simple graphics. So I've just replaced the car graphic that didn't match the Go Karting theme with the boy's age, added some extra chocolate wrappers and bottle labels and we had a party fit for a young champion.


Kim was so kind to send me the photos of the party and I was delighted. The dessert table looked gorgeous and so well balanced. I love the big paper rosettes framing the "Happy Birthday" banner and the checkered banner at the front of the table.
I also loved that she used the bottle labels to wrap the candy jars, keeping the theme throughout the whole table.






The table where the guests were seated had its own decoration too. Black plates with checkered napkins, a checkered table runner and a set of race flags as a table center did the trick.

The boys went Go Karting and then returned for pizza and desserts. What a fun way to celebrate a teenager's birthday! I'm sure they had a blast!



Find this theme at the website or on Etsy.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Car Race Party, by Kim

  1. Car Race Party by Kim! It was just so fabulous. I am totally impressed with this outstanding theme. I also have to host my husband’s 40th birthday and I think that this black and white theme is going to be perfect for him. I am going to book his favorite event space Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10