Valentine's Day Printables

This month is all about Valentine's Day in my shop and I've been working hard to add new items and themes.
This year I'm concentrating on personalised bag toppers, tags and cards for classroom Valentines. All of these have an editable text field to type a child's name or small message. You can also remove the sample text in the file to print them blank, if you prefer to have your child write their name on the card.

I created a variety of formats and themes, from simple cards, to gift tags or bag toppers for ziploc bags that you can fill with your choice of treats or a small toy.


I love the "cookies and milk" ones. I already had that theme for a birthday party in the shop and I knew I had to use it for Valentine's Day. So cute!

You can find all these and more in the shop. I'll be adding more items soon, so stay tuned for new colours and themes.
What format and themes do you prefer?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10