Nautical Theme - Birthday Party

I woke up this morning and opened the curtains of my bedroom as usual, only to find out that it wasn't a sunny winter day like the last ones. It was a grey and boring scenario outside.
For some that could be reason enough to get a little depressed. I must admit that I didn't change from my pyjamas all morning, but I did have some productive hours still.

This theme was the result of a grey morning in Sydney. I love the colour combination, red and blue are always good together. I'll probably make an invitation card to match later on.

 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10