Birthday love

I remember my birthday parties when I was a child, back in the 80's.
My mum used to set up the living room table with a lot of sweets and snacks.
We didn't have a lot of party supplies back then, but that didn't seem to be a problem. Mum would make the deserts on plastic cups, arrange some plates with little sandwiches and chips, and spread lollies around the table.

The cake was, of course, the main attraction. Usually it was shaped like a clown face, decorated with chocolate, cream and smarties, and the nose was an a egg shell painted in red. My sister and I always loved that cake, simply because mum had made it herself for us.
Every time I see those old pictures, even though I don't remember much, I can tell the time and effort mum put in every birthday party and I know how much we were loved.

That is probably the reason why I became so interested in party decoration. I want to provide others with the tools to prepare a great party for their loved ones.
Because giving your dedication and time is the best way to show how much you care.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10