Introducing Printable Birth Stats Wall Art

It all started when my niece was born last year, and my sister didn't rest until I made her a design with the baby's birth stats for her nursery. She insisted this was something I needed to add to the shop, since so many of my customers are mums (or mums to be) and would probably love these for their own nurseries.

I've been planning to work on these prints for a while now but the last few weeks have been so overwhelming that I just couldn't find the time to do it. But this weekend I decided it couldn't wait any longer, and that I had to put something up by Monday.
And so it is, the first Birth Announcement Prints are now available in the shop!



I started with a Hot Air Balloon, Elephant and Owl themes but I'll be adding more themes soon. These come with a choice of colours, so you can match them with your baby's room decor.




If there's any particular design you would like to see, please let me know in the comments bellow, as I'll be working on these the whole week :)


All printables available on the website and on Etsy.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10