Hello 2014!


Another year has passed and 2013 left some great memories behind.
I don't want 2014 to be a new beginning. Instead I want it to be an extension of these wonderful times for my family, my personal life and my little business, MyPartyDesign.

I don't usually have New Year resolutions but this year I have some goals that I want to achieve and I know I have to work on them.

So this is my list for 2014:

  1. Get organised 
  2. No more leaving little papers with random to-do lists around the house. This year I'll do my best to keep them all inside my planner.

    Plan week meals ahead, so I can shop smarter and stress less about what to cook for dinner. I keep a weekly planner in my fridge for this. You can find it in my shop here.

    Update the shop more often with new products, stay ahead of the Holidays and list seasonal items early.

    Write more blog posts and update social media regularly.

  3. Get Healthy
  4. Eat more fruit and veggies.

    Drink plenty of water (hence the cute owl bottle in the picture).

    Exercise a little. I was gonna say "get fit" but I don't think that's gonna happen so this will have to do...

  5. Relax!
  6. Stress less and learn to accept what I can't change.

    Go out more and enjoy the little things.

    Make a real effort to accommodate some quality time away from the computer on a regular basis.

And that's it for me. What about you? Do you write down your New Year resolutions? Do you have any special plans and goals for 2014?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10