Boxing Day Sale



Good morning! I hope you all had a great Christmas with your families!

December 26 is Boxing Day in Australia and the post-Christmas sales begin! I personally don't like crowded shopping centres, so I avoid going to the shops on these days. But I love online sales and getting a great deal!
This year I'm having a Boxing Day Sale on our Etsy Shop, with a 20% discount on all instant downloads! You can get decorations for New Year's Eve or for a birthday party next year at a bargain price!

Just use the code BOXDAY2013 on check-out. Happy shopping!
Offer ends Sunday, December 29 at 11:59 PM (Australia Eastern Daylight Time)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10