New Christmas party themes

I can't believe it's November already, this year has gone by so fast!
Last year I got a little distracted and didn't have enough time to design all the Christmas themes I wanted and this year I knew I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

In the last few weeks I've been busy designing new Christmas printables to add to the shop. I have completed the Red & Green theme and I created the new Winter Wonderland theme, in a gorgeous turquoise and grey colour scheme.

Red & Green Christmas Party Theme
Red & Green Christmas Party Theme
Both printable party packs are available in the "Holidays/Seasonal" section of the shop.

Winter Wonderland Party Theme
Winter Wonderland Party Theme

I love the cupcake toppers and the hot chocolate bar sign of the Red & Green theme but I also really like the colours and the serenity of the Winter Wonderland theme.
Which one is your favourite?


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10