Letter to Santa kit

I remember writing my Letter to Santa when I was a kid. We used to do this at school about a month before Christmas, so our parents knew the presents we were hoping to get that year.
I always believed in Santa as a child, until one day my older sister decided to prove me wrong and showed me the hidden presents in my parent's closet. I was devastated. But I eventually forgave her :)

I didn't have anything like this in the shop, so I designed this printable Letter to Santa kit, completed with a North Pole addressed envelope to match. I just love how it turned out!



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10