Christmas Freebie!



Suddenly I realised that there's less than a month left until Christmas!
How is your gift shopping going? I am known to be very organised with these things, but I'm running a bit late this year. I need to get that sorted...

In the meantime, I can't help you with your gift shopping but I can help with the decoration of your Christmas gifts and sweet treats.


These party circles look equally cute as cupcake toppers or as an embellishment for your gifts.



Download the PDF here.

And don't forget to check the Freebies page on our website for more freebies!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10