My new business cards

When I heard about the partnership between Moo and Etsy, offering Etsy sellers a free sample of business cards, I knew I had to get mines made.

There had been a lot of times before, when talking about my shop, that I wish I had some samples of my work with me, so I could explain it better. These Moo cards, with their "Printfinity" technology, allow us to use multiple images for the back of the card, which is perfect for us, Etsy sellers, to display our products.

I loved the concept and I fell in love with the cards as soon as I got them in the mail. I used a variety of pictures of the products in my shop for the back, and a clean front with my contact details. Check them out!

(excuse the poor picture quality, I'm a terrible photographer...)

Multiple images on the back of the card...

...and the front of the card with contact details.

And of course, a cute card holder that I found on sale at Dymocks. Great find!



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10