Weekend shopping

I woke up early on a grey Saturday morning to head to the shops, looking for some craft supplies.

Of course I had to come across with the Mid-season Sale signs and I couldn't help but checking them out.

I was frustrated after trying 5 pairs of jeans with so success. I don't know what is it, but after one year living in Australia I still could't find a pair of pants that fit me...

So I turned to skirts, and got it right with a black one, that will be perfect for when I go back to working in a corporate environment.


And this see-through blouse was love at first sight, and it will look lovely with a basic top underneath.

I'm currently working in a cafe, which is great, but far from being my dream job...
I love knowing all the customers by name and getting to know them a little bit more every day, but wearing the same boring basic black clothes over and over again sucks! I can't wait to go back to wearing different and more interesting clothes everyday! (but I'm sure I'll eventually miss not having to choose what to wear in the morning)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10