Valentine's Day gift ideas II

,I'm always inspired by the work of other Etsy sellers and I can spend hours just browsing the website, and looking at all the lovely products and pictures. As an artist, I'm always looking for tools and supplies and Etsy is a great place to find any of those. Everything from scrap-booking goodies to home decor or baking accessories make me happy and I'm sharing with you some of my latest finds when looking for Valentine's Day inspiration.

Japanese Washi Tape $8.20, PrettyTape
Cupcake Liners $3.60, Gundgangs
Love vintage wood sign $55.60, OldNewAgain
Valentine Bird Wreath $32.70, ShoreDreams

All from other Etsy fellows.
Get inspired!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10