My new acquisition!


Ever since I started creating party stationery that I wanted to buy a 2" circle paper punch for the cupcake toppers and round labels.
I wanted one that was really easy to use and precise enough to let me see exactly where to punch, to make sure the design would be centered.
The ones I've seen on the shops around here were either too basic (didn't allow me to see where I would punch) or  too complicated (with separate parts going on top and bottom of the paper) and always expensive.
But I finally ordered the Fiskars Round n' Round paper punch from another Etsy seller and I got it today!

I was so excited that I had to try it right away. I'll show you how to use it with one of my party circle themes on the next post.
I'm very happy with this purchase and I can't wait to use it in my next projects!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10