Happiness is in the little things

I don't know how I could manage to live almost one year in a country where the ingredients in recipes are measured in cups and spoons, instead of grams and millilitres, without a proper measurer! But yesterday I stumbled upon these wonderful tools at Aldi.


My "cuisine geek" side jumped with joy and I could't help but bringing them home with me. And my creative side too, of course, as I loved the colours and the fact that the cup measurer is made of silicone and can be "shrinked" when not in use.
It was love at first sight!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10