Summer in Sydney

The weather has been humid and warm and the sun doesn't show up that often.
It's hard for me to accept that this is the Summer I'll get this year. In Portugal, were I came from, Summer started in June and lasted until September with beautiful sunny days and no sight of rain. Hopefully we'll have that kind of Summer here later on too. They say Summer is a bit late this year and it will probably last longer than usual. I can't wait to be able to go for a swim everyday after work, since I'm now living a few steps from the beach!

In the meantime, I'm taking conform in the flavours of the season. There's so many beautiful fresh fruit in the markets now, and cheaper than ever!

So for now I'll get my inspiration from all the colours and flavours that surround me. I'm working on some Valentine's Day goodies that should be in store very soon. Stay tuned!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10